24 January, 2009

'Sup w/ me?

So I thought I'd do a more personal bloggy message thing. I know this sounds really unprofessional; never start a sentence with "so." Don't use "bloggy." Don't use "thing." Whatever. 

So, I have mid-term exams this week. I totally aced my world history exam, though I don't know about the others. Spanish was pretty easy.

I have four more to take Monday and Tuesday; Then I have a day off, then I have to go back to school. Gonna be fun.

Personal life is improving, I think, and thus making my internet life go down bit by bit by bit.

I finished Valentine's Exile today, and am going to start the next one tonight.

I have a few million ideas for my old NaNo, so my mind is clogged. No writing for a bit. No matter, though; I'm in no rush.

I have SO MUCH stuff to do for school lately...it's not even funny. I can't do ANYTHING; well, I can, but I shouldn't and I am going to end up pushing a few papers, reading projects, group projects and more until the due date. Ridiculous. I feel like a leprechaun with too much gold...if that makes any sense whatsoever.

So don't be sad if I forget to post something, or don't respond to comments (which I have yet to get; my popularity isn't that huge right now.)

Seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment