10 January, 2009

A Great Fantasy Forum

Hello. As part of the promotion for this site, I have been linking around on a forum I participate in. My username is BrainFry; you may have seen me on there (I got the most posts! A story about that later...)

The forum is called Dungeon Fantasy, and basically, it's a message board all about fantasy stuff. It's kind of good right now because there's enough people to get a response out of but not hundreds and hundreds. Nevertheless, I think the more the merrier. So, if you'd like to visit Dungeon Fantasy, go to http://www.dungeonfantasy.proboards.com/ and participate!

...So I guess you were wondering about that story? No? Well, here goes anyway:

I stumbled upon the old site of Dungeon Fantasy, back when it was called Fantasy Forums, right when it was about to close. Months, and months, and months later, still nothnig. Then one day I was cleaning out my favorites list in IE and found the site. I visited it, and got forwarded to the new site, and voila! It was brand new too; less than a month when I joined. So now I am ranked number one, because...I...get...bored. No, seriously, there's a great game of PBP that goes on between Throndir and I so that's always fun. And I write about movies and stuff, good books I'm reading, much like here, and more.

So that's the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment