10 January, 2009

New Stuffs

So I've been working on screenplays like I mentioned last post.... They are very hard. I like writing a coherent story where you don't have to worry about punctuation as much as characters. I wanted to get you all up to speed on the new site updates.

I changed the template because I'm actually going to start using this site. Once I shut down my other sites this might be my last one, until, if, I decide to get a NEW brainfry-related site so I can get some better features and stuff, plus more hits.

I updated, like I said. A lot. 3 new blog entries this week. New updates in the Stories page, so I can let you all know what I'm working on and when new material will be up, starting soon. I changed the homepage up a little, just to make it easier to read...and a little less snarky. Deleted those old brain graphics.

I also wanna share this picture with you:
Ok, so what it is is this guy who draws on sidewalks and streets with oil pastels and chalk. He makes it look so real, and three demensional, when in fact it's just on the ground. If you haven't heard of him already, you might get a chain mail or something.

I have some more pictures of his work if I feel like uploading them later. Pretty neat shiz.
So yeah, for my heads-up:
Look forward to the first 2 chapters of my NaNoWriMo, coming February first, as well as some more 2246 sometime this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment