07 January, 2009

Film School

Anyone ever heard of Film School? Where people go to learn how to make movies, or be involved in Film at least.

I have, and I can tell you, it sounds very, very interesting.

I wish I had more of a responsive viewership, or even a viewership period. I think if this was solely a Blogging site, I would get much more hits simply because I would advertise it more. And probably change hosts; sorry Freewebs.
Still, for my views, I am blogging. I don't know why people blog. Eh. It's kind of fun. Keeping me from doing real work.

ANYWAY...I wanna go to Film School. It's expensive in some places, like a lot, but perhaps a scholarship would help there. Not that I've ever even done anything Film related at all; I just love films.

I do know that if I even want to impress these people I need to write movie scripts. Perhaps my writing so far will help me out there. Believe it or not, I have about a hundred pages of already written stuff, just spread out and unfinished, therefore not on the site.

So Script-Writing is there. Must learn how to do that. Internet is the source of all knowledge; I'll try there. I know they have classes just for that at Film School. There, I also hope to learn about pre and post-production, as well as directing.

If anyone thinks this is a waste of time, tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment